Wednesday 22 March 2023

Skittle Stars

Hey space turtles! Today's nail art is a fairly straightforward one but as I am learning those can often be the ones that work out best. I really love this particular star image on Mo You London's Scandi 10 stamping plate and wanted to appreciate it fully by having it across all nails and trying it with some different colours in a 'skittle' effect with a different colour on each nail. I ended up sticking to all Barry M shades and quite enjoyed the simplicity of that. I was tempted to use a matte top coat but really like the final look as it is so have left it. I really like the shape of my thumbnail and ring fingernail but of course still willing my index fingernail to grow! This look is also for the Stars theme for this months Glam Nails Challenge. I've actually just found this post in my drafts and thought I'd already shared it so there will be a couple of posts in quick succession!

Colours used: Indigo, Watermelon, Sprint Finish, Dragster, Slip Stream, Bright Lights - All Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment