Sunday 12 March 2023

Unicorn Skin Galaxy

Hey space turtles! Appropriately I have some space themed nail art to share today. This one is for the March 2023 Glam Nails Challenge on Instagram, You'll see here my index fingernail has got even shorter. There was a bit which was damaged from the previous break and didn't last, it's still above the nail line though so could have been worse! I do wish I could shape it as it looks very blunt next to the others. I think I will file them down some more.

I started with two coats of dark green and then one coat of 'unicorn skin' topper to add the sparkly flaky effect. I love it so much! Next I added images in white stamping polish from Mo You London's Sci-Fi 10 stamping plate. For the planets and moon/star image I added other colours over the top, either with the layering image or just the same image over the top. The white helps the colours stand out against the dark background. I finished the look with a glossy top coat.

I really like how these turned out - it's a shame about my index finger but I love the images and the base colours and the theme!

Colours used: Watermelon - Barry M, Solar Unicorn Skin - Holo Taco, Essential White - Uber Chic, Burnt Orange - Not Specified, Cobalt - Barry M, Seymour Walk - Nails Inc 

No comments:

Post a Comment