Wednesday 15 March 2023

Gems with Cirque Colors Facets Collection

Hey space turtles! Super excited to be using Cirque Colors' Facets Collection again as it remains my favourite collection of all time. I'd forgotten just how many polishes there are and chose a select few for this look. Initially I was planning just a sheer pink background but then remembered the collection has a sparkly pale pink so I added one layer of that before adding my decals.

I started with four layers of 'Mani Mask' sheer polish and then added one coat of pale sparkly pink. While this was drying I created decals on my Uber Mat (see how here) for the gems using Mo You London's Crystal 06 stamping plate. Using Cirque Colors' Facets collection for a gems look has been something I've meant to do for ages so was great to finally do it! I finished the look with a glossy top coat and then unfortunately wiped a bit of the design away at the bottom left of my thumb by mistake - a shame as that was my favourite one! I'm enjoying the way these sparkle in the sunlight - very authentic!

Colours used: Bashful - Barry M, Rose Quartz - Cirque Colors, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend, Emerald - Cirque Colors, Tourmaline - Cirque Colors, Zircon - Cirque Colors, Ruby - Cirque Colors, Citrine - Cirque Colors

No comments:

Post a Comment