Wednesday 3 March 2021

A Winter Woodland Manicure

Hi everyone! Back with more advanced stamping nail art today, no surprises there! I bought Mo You London's Fall In Love 10 stamping plate way back in the Autumn but didn't get round to using it until now. I think it works well for winter and Spring looks too, not just Autumn! The base for this (ILNP Stay Hidden) is currently my last untried nail polish - let's see how long that lasts!

While the base colour was drying I made decals for this look, you can see how here. I wasn't really sure how it would come out as I picked colours as I went along. I'm pretty happy with my choices and I particularly like the blue tress on my thumbnail. I added a glossy top coat to complete this look et voila! I like it, I think it's a cute look and works well with the base colour. Also how cute is that teeny hedgehog?!

Colours used: Stay Hidden - ILNP, White Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, Cyan - Barry M, Cappuccino - Barry M, Watermelon - Barry M, Cocoa - Barry M, Uptown Glamour - Nails Inc, Pomegranate - Barry M

2 comments: