Sunday 27 December 2020

All The Jingle Ladies - Merry Christmas!

Hello all and Merry Christmas! I'm sharing my Christmas day nail art with you today which I meant to share earlier but I have been enjoying some lazy time the last few days! I ended up with different nail art on each hand for Christmas day, this was the new one I did on Christmas Eve, and on the other hand I wore my 'Tree-Rex' nail art which I really like! Although Christmas had to be altered this year I was lucky enough to still be able to see my parents and one of my sisters, and we had a lovely day.

For the nail art I started with a base of red on most nails and gold on one. I then sponged some red glitter over the red nail polish, it came out quite bright as the polish underneath was a bright shade of red. On my middle finger I stamped some wording from the Mo You London Noel 10 plate which matches a Christmas top my sister got me a few years ago, which I wore on Christmas day. On the accent nail I sponged on some gold glitter, and then stamped the reverse bell image from the Uber Chic Happy Christmas/ Christmas 04 stamping plate. It was pretty simple to do but I like the final look.

My partner got me a ring light to use to help me with the lighting in my nail pictures, and it's being used in the first three of these pictures. The effect it gives on the glitter  in these pictures is a little strange but I think I'm making progress. It was a great gift!

Colours used: Dead Heat - Barry M, Kiss Me - Fun Lacquer, Gold Digger - Barry M, Gold Glitter - Barry M, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend,  Foil Effects in Gold - Barry M

2 comments: