Tuesday 21 September 2021

A Mysterious Sparkly Ocean of Nail Polish!

Hi nail people! I have a new nail polish and a new stamping plate to share today. The base colour I've used is Emily de Molly's The Glaring, which I recently purchased even though I have sooo many blues! I just couldn't resist the glitter and I'm glad as it's a gorgeous polish! Emily de Molly really do make some spectacular polishes - I particularly loves ones with a bit of depth. This one was a little on the thick side but only as it's so packed with sparkle! I used two coats here and got really good coverage.

As above I started with two coats of my base colour/glitter. Once dry I used images from Mo You London's Atlantis 04 for a sort of mystical under the sea look! I was so excited to get this plate as I love under the sea things and it was so perfectly fitted to the abstract trend but with perfect ocean vibes. I feel like there so much I can do with it. In this instance it was mostly just a bit of layering and adding some stars and moons around the other images.

I think this glitter is perfect for an ocean look and I adore both this nail polish and the stamping plate. I do wonder if maybe they distract from each other a bit and would be better appreciated separately, but I'm pretty pleased with this look!

Colours used: The Glaring - Emily de Molly, Foil Effects in Gold, Silver & Lilac - Barry M, White Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, Acai Smoothie - Barry M

2 comments: