Thursday 16 September 2021

Yo Ho Yo Ho A Pirate's Nails For Me!

Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me... argh! I was a big fan of Pirates of the Caribbean growing up so was pleased to see some pirate themed images on Uber Chic's Mermaid Life 02 stamping plate which I've finally got round to using! I was inspired by nbnailart and themermaidpolish on Instagram who did some pirate nail art over gold which I thought was a perfect combination. I've struggled to get good pictures of these, possibly due to the glitter but I do rather like them, especially the thumb.

I started with a layer of gold nail polish followed by three layers of gold glitter polish. It's such an old one it stinks of chemicals but it still sparkles! For the images I used my Uber Mat to create decals, you can see how here. I had a tough time choosing which images to use! In order to use a few more I combined some wording with images on my ringer finger and thumb nails. I'm really pleased with the way the thumb one came out. the sizing is just right for my nail and I think the positioning went well too.

Colours used: Gold Digger - Barry M, Gold Glitter - Barry M, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend, Grey - Barry M, Charlotte - Nails Inc, Cocoa - Barry M, Dead Heat - Barry M, Bronze Bae - Barry M, Copper Mine - Barry M, Colville Mews - Nails Inc

1 comment: