Friday 30 June 2017

Mo You London Inspired Dotty Succulents

Happy Friday everyone! Today I have something summery to show you that reminds me of our mini break from Sunday to Tuesday. It was soo lovely and relaxing, and involved an awful lot of eating!

This nail art is very similar to some Mo You London were sharing when they added the succulent themed plates to their Hipster collection. They version used slightly different images and the dots were just pink. I used the Hipster 18 plate which is perfect for me as my nails are pretty long at the moment. There's so much you can do with this plate and it's very pretty to look at too.

I used a dotting tool for the pink and turquoise dots, and then stamped in black stamping polish, a good quick design to do (compared to most other things I try!)
Colours used: Alpine Snow - OPI, Greenberry - Barry M, Seymour Walk - Nails Inc,Midnight Mischief - Painted Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment