Thursday 15 February 2018

Valentines Day Nails 2018 - Lobsters Again!

So the title of this is a bit of a spoiler... but I just felt the need to try and get my nails to come up in searches for lobster, don't ask why, I don't know either! I don't usually go in for the whole hearts and flowers and pink stuff vibe so valentines isn't my favourite nail art season, but I usually do one token valentines nail art per year! A few years ago I did lobster and heart nails using one of my Mo You London cooking themed stamping plates, and I loved them so much I couldn't resist doing more lobsters, this time free-hand.

I used a dotting tool to create outlines of the shapes in red polish, and then filled them in with more dots. I will definitely try this technique again. It's easier than just painting! The hearts were easier as they're a simple shape and I could add more to the outline if it wasn't quite right.

That's all for today. Lobsters and love to all!
Colours used: Dead Heat - Barry M, Cream Soda - Barry M, Lady In Black - OPI

No comments:

Post a Comment