Sunday 25 March 2018

Blue Floral Mothers Day Nails

Hello everyone! Some Spring nail art today to try and coax the Spring weather out from it's hiding place. Given that these are from Mothers Day weekend I don't think it's working! I took inspiration from Instagram for this design, though unfortunately I can't remember who from. I wore these on Mothers Day which I think was quite fitting as my Mums favourite colour is blue.

For the base colour I used King Tut's Gem from Jessica Polish, which was a Christmas present from my boyfriend. It was great to finally use it, I like the way the super subtle shimmer makes the blue even brighter. For the floral images I used Mo You London's Flower Power 03 stamping plate. I kept it simple and used black for the outline, filling in the images only with white. I used my Uber Mat to make the decals, you can see how here. I like how these turned out, and all though I'm not done with dark wintery colours yet it was good to change it up a bit!
Colours used: King Tut's Gem - Jessica, Midnight Mischief - Painted Polish, White Knight - Mo You London

No comments:

Post a Comment