Wednesday 7 November 2018

Halloween Scenes

Only a week late I am finally blogging my Halloween nails! I couldn't really get great pictures of these but I was quite pleased with them. I only ended up doing one lot of Halloween nails due to timing with it being so busy at work.

I started with a metallic purple base, it's a ten year old Barry M polish so I was pretty impressed with how good it still is! I couldn't quite choose which images to use so used a different one on each nail. For some I've coloured them in using the advanced stamping technique, you can see how here. For others I layered the images to try and make them stand out a little better. On my little fingers I painted the glitter on freehand.

I used four different stamping plates for this: Festive 16, Gothic 10 and Minimal 10 from Mo You London, and H08 from Bundle Monster. My favourite image was the one with the witch in front of the moon. I used an image from the minimal plate and a witch from the Festive 16 plate to create a decal for this. I used a bit of shimmer on the moon images and church window which didn't really come out in the picture but I liked.

Hopefully I can be more organised next year!
Colours used: 191 - Barry M, Midnight Mischief - Painted Polish, White - Emily de Molly, Nauti Nudist - Painted Polish, Good Vibes Only - Nails Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment