Saturday 17 November 2018

Little Bit of London On My Nails

So this blog post will probably always annoy me as there are two rather blurry pictures, but I would otherwise have been left with only two pictures and somehow this was the lesser of two evils! Need to be more careful when I'm taking them I guess!

I've been meaning to do some London themed nail art with my Mo You London Scandi plates for a while, and it turns out I have the perfect sparkly Big Ben shade, which I guess could mean I have too much nail polish... (shock, horror!). I decided early on I wanted some sparkle in this, I think it's the time of year now where I will always be a little bit sparkly!

I used the Scandi 01 plate from Mo You London for the bus and phone box image, and the Scandi 03 plate for the Big Ben image. I was going to go all our with the London Eye etc but am glad I kept it simple as I think it goes well with the black. I used the advanced stamping technique to colour in the images, you can see how here. I didn't do too well with the red, I think it was because I was sleepy but they did look a little messy! Big Ben came out a lot better. Just re-doing my nails with something mermaidy - but looking forward to the imminent start of Christmas nails!
Colours used: Higitus Figitus - Danglefoot Polish, Cream Soda - Barry M, Midnight Mischief - Painted Polish, Madder - Cirque Colors, Taupe Temptation - Painted Polish, Wuthering Heights - A England 

No comments:

Post a Comment