Friday 16 June 2023

Ladies in the Lake

Hey everyone! Behind as usual... The nail art I'm sharing today was created for a charity event at the local lake where I love to swim. I didn't take part but I did donate and do my nails in tribute! I used the Breast Cancer Now colours in the background. I wouldn't have thought to go for something so bright with abstract nails otherwise but I really like the way it came out.

I started with a base of pale pink and then added swipes of orange, yellow and pink. I didn't follow a particular pattern and just did what I felt like. Once this was dry I used black stamping polish to add images from Mo You London's Le Musee 04 stamping plate and finished the look with a glossy top coat. This was really easy to do and I love how it came out!

Colours used: Vintage Tee - Nails Inc, Seven Dials - Nails Inc, Seymour Walk - Nails Inc, Beach Hut - Models Own, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend

No comments:

Post a Comment