Tuesday 13 June 2023

Sharks Love Ice Cream!

Oh no I'm so behind with blogging again! I'm thinking of stopping the blog to be honest and just sticking to sharing on Instagram and maybe Twitter, but will carry on for now. I love the Glam Nails Challenge themes on Instagram this month and would like to take part but am a bit short on time and have some other ideas too. Therefore I've decided to merge them together in pairs instead! The first two themes are Sharks and Ice Cream so I've tried to depict a hungry shark going for an ice cream and some more hungry sharks circling for ice cream!

I started with a base of turquoise on my middle two nails and sheer blue on the others. On the sheer blue nails I layered up the blue polish with images of sharks from Uber Chic Beauty's Just Beachy plate. I love this effect! I made ice cream decals using their Carnival & Fair Time plate and added one on my index finger and the other over the sharks on my thumb. I also used their layering shark image from the first plate on my middle fingernail, adding eyes with a dotting tool to make it look like it was ogling the ice cream! I finished the look with a glossy top coat.

Colours used: Greenberry - Barry M, Flipper - Urban Outfitters, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend, Essential White - Uber Chic Beauty, Grey - Barry M, Acai Smoothie - Barry M, Portobello Road - Nails Inc, Cappuccino - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment