Sunday 13 December 2015

Stamping Sunday: Snowflake Flurry

For once I am posting a picture of the nail art that I am actually wearing! I often tend to be about a week behind. This design reminds me of the movie Frozen though it wasn't intentional. I've been wanting to do a gradient again for a while, and it's essential that I need to use my snowflake stamping plate at least once this year! The stamping plate used was Konad's QA57.


I have accidentally ended up with the right hand darker/brighter than the left hand, though the same three shades were used. I just didn't quite get the gradient right on the second hand. More practice needed I think. They do look a bit like separate designs. I like the left hand best as the gradient is better, but I think I prefer the brightness of the right hand.


Colours Used: Alpine Snow - OPI, Blue Moon - Barry M, Bruton Place - Nails Inc, Cyan - Barry M, White Knight - Mo You

No comments:

Post a Comment