Here's how I did it:
- Paint each nail a different pastel colour (I mixed the order up on each hand).
- Prepare some decals on a nail mat or stamper using clear polish (paint a patch of clear polish)
- Use an opaque white polish and a small nail art brush for the egg shells and rabbit ears.
- Use brown polish and a small nail art brush to paint the rabbit outlines on the thumb nails, and then some pastel colours for the lines on the little finger).
- Draw some egg outlines on the clear polish decals using a nail art pen or small brush, and foll them in with white polish.
- Use a dotting tool for the rest of the pattern on the little fingers.
- Use a small nail art brush and dotting tool for the eyes and beak of the chick,
- Paint the pink inner ears on the bunny ears using a small nail art brush.
- Use a dotting tool to decorate the Easter eggs on the dotting tools and go over the outline with black polish or a nail art pen.
- Add white nails to the thumb nail bunnies using a dotting tool.
- Paint a layer of clear polish over the Easter egg decals.
- Once the polish it dry peel up the egg designs, place on the desired nails and trip where needed.
- Use a clear top coat to finish.
So it's a little long winded but also pretty simple. I was glad to do some freehand again as I need some practise! I enjoyed this design and it's classic Easter look, and now have some less classic Easter designs in mind too!