Thursday 21 December 2017

Gingerbread Mix Nail Art

Hey everyone, four sleeps to go! Of course I have more Christmas nails to show you today, and of course I have  a back log of Christmas nail art to show you! I should be able to catch up soon as it's my last day at work tomorrow before Christmas so hopefully can catch up on the weekend. Following my general Christmas nail art themes this year I have used advanced stamping agaaain! Was hoping to get some freehand in but at this stage it is looking unlikely.

I started with a shimmery pale grey base (colours listed below the pictures), and created decals on my Uber Mat. You can see how here. I was keen to try out these cute little gingerbread people from my Uberchic Christmas-01 stamping plate and selected a few other images to go with them. I used most of the Cirque Colors Facets Collection to fill the images and think they worked well, especially the gingerbread people. The collection is from last year and I absolutely love it, such perfect shimmer! The only thing I'd change about this nail art is that the presents came out a bit dark. Maybe next time I will use a different outlining colour.

Colours used: Paper Route - ILNP, Midnight Mischief - Painted Polish, Morganite - Cirque Colors, Garnet - Cirque Colors, Paraiba - Cirque Colors, Tanzanite - Cirque Colors, Dioptase - Cirque Colors

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment