Sunday 3 December 2017

Stamping Sunday: Sparkling and Snowflakes

Good evening all, hope you had a lovely weekend. Tonight I'm showing you my fist Christmas nails of 2017! I always start in late November with some not too overtly Christmassy Nails. This time I went for snowflakes for a wintery look.

For this design I wanted a bit of sparkle so dug out my blue holo 'How Deep Is Your Holo' from Fun Lacquer. You can't really see the glitter in the pictures (I tried to capture it in the fourth image). I am working on the picture quality, they should get better from here!

For the snowflake images/patterns I used the Uber Chic Christmas-01 plate, there is a snowflake stamping image and a reverse image, which I used on my ring fingernail. The sizes of the images on the Uber Chic plates cover my nails perfectly which made things easier! Not much else to say on these, I'm very much looking forward to more Christmas nails :)
Colours used: How Deep Is Your Holo - Fun Lacquer, White Knight - Mo You London

No comments:

Post a Comment