Wednesday 10 October 2018

Holiday Nails: Tribute to Tenerife

Hi everyone! So these might not technically be holiday nails, as I didn't have them on while on holiday, but they were done when I got back based on various aspects of the holiday. I did a similar thing after our trip to Norway before Christmas last year, you can see them here.

I started with a base of Zircon from Cirque Color's new additions to the Facets collection, and it is rather lovely. On my ring fingernail I used a white base and then created a neon gradient with pink and orange. If I did this nail art again I'd probably use normal bright colours rather than neon as I think they'd fit a little better with Zircon.

On my thumbnails I used layered stamping for the mountain landscape and added stars.  On my index fingers I used a couple of whale images based on my new quirky Orca swimsuit (it's the cutest!) I got from Batako, they are a little patchy as I painted the white on once I'd already stamped on the black images. I used layered stamping on my middle fingernails as well, these ones are to remind me of the dolphins we saw at sea! On my little finger nails I used layered stamping again for some crabs, we saw some large ones on the rocks, and lizards too but I don't think I have any lizard images!

I think I like these more than the ones I wore on holiday and enjoyed having something bright on my nails while I am still a little tanned (emphasis on a little!).
Colours used: Zircon - Cirque Colors, Floral Street - Nails Inc, Beach Hut - Models Own, Claridge Gardens, White - Emily de Molly, Grey - Barry M, Midnight Mischief - Painted Polish, Cocoa - Barry M, Foil Effects Gold - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment