Wednesday 24 October 2018

A Molten Metal Autumn

Hey everyone! Something autumnal today as we're fully into that leafy season. I'm disappointed I couldn't get better pictures of these as they came out so well. I struggled a bit with lighting as the weather turned pretty grey after these were finished. The top left was quite nice but you can see this was taken about a week after they were finished as they've worn away a bit! Bottom left shows the sparkle under the kitchen lights which is pretty much how these looked most of the time. They were fabulous in the sunlight!

I started with a gradient using Barry M's four newest Molten Metal shades. At the time of doing this I was in full sunlight and was totally dazzled by the gradient! Once two layers of gradient were complete I used an image from Uber Chic's Lovely Leaves 01 plate on all nails. I loved the way the colours peeked through and think they worked really well as autumn nail art for someone who isn't generally that into autumn colours. Hope you like them too!
Colours used: Pink Luxe - Barry M, Crystal Blue - Barry M, Antique Gold - Barry M, Celestial Silver - Barry M, Midnight Mischief - Painted Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment