Tuesday 1 January 2019

Happy New Year!

Happy new year! I have some new year nail art to show you and a round up of a few of my favourite nails from 2018. I was going to go for new year glitter but was keen to try out a couple of Jessica polishes my boyfriend got me for Christmas. I went for something a bit subtle as I wanted to keep the lovely blue and bronze shades visible. I used the Mo You London Festive 05 plate for the champagne glass images. I was going to colour some of it in with sharpies but left it as it is as I like the simplicity and the contrast.

So my new years resolution this year is to try and see more of my friends who don't live close to me. I also have a blog resolution each year. When looking through my blog from last year I noticed my nails look too long for me in a lot of posts! I just don't think they suit me that way. I think how I have them in the pictures below is about as long as looks good on me. So I need to remember to file!

Below are links to my top five nail art designs from 2018, in no particular order:

Untitled moon/rune nails!
Sparkling succulents 
Layered snowflakes
Mattified swans
Isambard Kingdom Brown Owl

Let me know your thoughts and and if you have any nail resolutions this year!
Colours used: Star Sapphire - Jessica, Gingersnap - Jessica, White Stamping Polish - Emily de Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment