Wednesday 13 February 2019

Burgundy Sky Nails

Hey everyone! Got some surprisingly successful nail art to show you tonight! Really loved how it turned out :) I'm feeling ridiculously tired today for no good reason (I did go out to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show last night but feel more tired than I should be!) so I'm enjoying relaxing and looking at these pictures again.

I started with a base of Kensington High Street from Nails Inc. I have this as a gel polish and regular and they are both gloriously shiny! I hadn't used this sort of a shade for a while so it was good to get it out again. I also have a pair of socks in this sort of colour with a star & moon pattern so thought I'd sort or recreate that on my nails!

For the stamping I used Mo You London's Scandi 10 plate for the first time, I particularly like the large star image which I used on my ring finger and thumb nails. Often if I stamp images directly onto my nails it seems almost not interesting enough, as normally I fill them in (could be something to do with testing out miss-matching images from new plates when I stamp directly!) but I really really like these. I also love how shiny they are! I admit I did have a bit of a nail fail initially where I did advanced stamping on my ring fingers and it came out a bit blobby so I did have to re-do those ones, I included some pictures at the bottom.
Colours used: Kensington High Street - Nails Inc, Foil Effect in Gold - Barry M, Foil Effect in Silver - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment