Monday 4 February 2019

Rose Quartz Granite Nails

Hi everyone, aren't you glad January is over? I certainly am! We've had some snow here which has been good, but not so much that we couldn't get around. Having been to Norway it never seems as much now but I love how pretty it makes everything look!

So this nail art was a pretty simple one, strangely inspired by some walls I saw at a National Trust house. They were a kind of rose pink and white and reminded me of rose quartz. I'd been meaning to use my Mo You London Explorer 33 for some time so this was the perfect opportunity. I used two images from the plate and layered them up for the granite look. I'm pleased with the finished look and it was a fairly quick and easy one to do. I think it would be good for most times of year and is work friendly.
Colours used: Rose Quartz - Cirque Colors, White Stamping Polish - Emily de Molly, Foil Effect in Gold - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment