Friday 18 June 2021

Fisherman Nails Inspired by Staithes

Ahoy there! Sharing some nautical nail art today which was inspired by our trip to the North York Moors a couple of weeks ago. We did some lovely coastal walks and had dinner in a lovely little town called Staithes one evening. This nail art was inspired by that trip, it was lovely eating dinner by the sea and watching the world go by.

I stared with bases of yellow, blue and pale blue before stamping images from Mo You London's Sailor 01 and 18 stamping plates onto my nails. I used one of their Tropical plates for the stripes. I created lighthouse and fisherman (or hipster - however you want to look at it :D) decals on my Uber Mat to go over the waves and fish on the light blue nails. I really love the fish shoal image! I finished with a shiny top coat (Nails Inc's Kensington Caviar). 

I'm really pleased with these and am enjoying the nautical theme and bright colours. They feel very fitting as I'm off to the seaside tomorrow!

Colours used: Borrowed & Blue - Essie, Cobalt - Barry M, Yellow - Barry M, White Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend, Red Hot Rio - OPI, Charlotte - Nails Inc, Cappuccino - Barry M

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I enjoyed using blue and yellow as it's a combination I don't often do!

      Delete