Wednesday 19 October 2022

Bewitching my nails

Heyy spooky space turtles! Yep - it's getting weirder! Today's nail art is witch themed for a witchy Glam Nails Challenge prompt. I used my new Halloween 17 stamping plate from Mo You London to create a look which I think of as a witch catwalk.

I started with a peel off base coat followed by one layer of beige as a base layer and then three coats of purple glitter. The glitter wasn't quite sparkly enough so I added one layer of reflective holographic polish onto the top which certainly brought the sparkle level right up! While all this was drying I created decals on my Uber Mat for the witches, castle and cauldron, you can see how here. I finished the look with a glossy top coat.

I'm pleased with how these came out. It's good fun and the images are great. Only down side is that my pictures didn't come out that well. I think the reflective ones are a bit dark and the non-reflective one a bit dull. Also missed some clean up. Still, in person they are fab!

Colours used: Soft Focus - Polished for Days, Fashion Icon - Barry M, Flash Diamond Flake - Fun Lacquer, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend, Charlotte Street - Nails Inc, Bronze Bae - Barry M, Cappuccino - Barry M, Pomegranate - Barry M, Chester Street - Nails Inc, Love Me Not - ILNP, Neon Green - Accessorise, Good Vibes - Nails Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment