Thursday 6 October 2022

Pumpkins Preparing

Hey space turtles! The next Glam Nails Challenge prompt for October is 'scary pumpkins'. Similarly to the cat nail art from my last post I didn't want to go too crazy with the Halloween themes yet so kept it a bit more subtle and autumnal. My idea was to include a pumpkin patch where the pumpkins were just starting to get their Halloween faces on. You'll see below some are further on than others!

I started with base coat and a couple of coats or green. Once dry I added leaf outlines in white from Mo You London's Fall In Love 05 stamping plate. I followed up with other colours over the top and then the detailing in black. While I was doing this some decals I had prepared on my Uber Mat earlier were drying. The pumpkins without faces are from the same stamping plate, and the other two are from Mo You London's Halloween 09 and 13 stamping plates. I finished the look with a glossy topcoat.

Super pleased with these although I think my pictures could have been better. I'm enjoying the colours, the glitter, the autumn feel and the smiling pumpkin!

Colours used: Watermelon - Barry M, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend, White Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, Yellow - Barry M, Red Hot Rio - OPI, Cappuccino - Barry M, Zyler the Cat - Holo Taco

No comments:

Post a Comment