Wednesday 12 October 2022

Inside the haunted house

Hey space turtles! More Halloween Glam Nails Challenge nail art to share today, this time the theme is Haunted House. I decided to go for something a little different and do a look inspired by the inside of a haunted house rather than the outside. All images are from Mo You London's Halloween 12 stamping plate.

I started with a base of sheer polish on my thumb nail and two layers of colour on all other nails (colours listed below pictures). I then added a selection of images in gold and black to look like wallpaper and other items found in a haunted house. On the thumb nail I added spider webs as no haunted house would be complete without those! I used a small nail art brush to add an outline in black. I really like how the shimmer in my base coat shows subtly through. These were pretty simple to do and I like how they came out.

Colours used: Coal - Fancy Gloss, Misery - ILNP, Eclipse - ILNP, Bright Lights - Barry M, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend

No comments:

Post a Comment