Tuesday 4 October 2022

Black Cats - Halloween Approaches

Hey space turtles! This month I am going to have a try and do the Glam Nails Challenge prompts again. They are of course all Halloween themed and gone are the days when I just do 2 or 3 Halloween looks per year! Since it's still early October I didn't go all out spooky for the Black Cat theme and opted for a cute look instead.

I started with a peel off base coat and then added two layers of off-white on my middle nails and two coats of glitter on the other two. First time using this glitter and it's lovely and sparkly! I made a decal of the cat on the moon using Mo You London's Animal 15 stamping plate, and then added the multi-cat image from the same plat to the other cream nail.

I'm really pleased with these and was glad to finally try out this glitter. I did have a bit of a top coat/clean up issue in the pictures but the look itself i'm enjoying. It's good to be able to fit the theme without being too Halloween-y just yet!

Colours used: Jazzagal - Enchanted Polish, Cream Soda - Barry M, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend, Gold Digger - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment