Monday 10 October 2022

Toasty Ghosties

HelloOo space turtles! More spooky Glam Nails Challenge nail art to share today. This time the theme is ghosts. There were many possible options for this but I decided to go with sheer black and create something similar to a Halloween look I did in October 2020 which I loved.

I started with a shimmery base coat and then a layer of sheer black. I then used black stamping polish to add images from Mo You London's Halloween 13 stamping plate. Next I added a light layer of flakies at the edge of three of my nails where the ghosts where going to appear from. Finally, used more of the sheer polish to create a border by roughly splodging it around the outside with a nail art brush. This was with the intention of creating more of a foggy border rather than a solid border.

I like these. They're a perfect theme for Halloween I think and autumnal too. I'm not sure if the flakies look more like leaves or flames (hence toasty ghosties!). I do think the smokey outline works but doesn't look as smokey as it could. I prefer the look I did in 2020 but that was one of my favourite nail art looks ever so this had a lot to live up to!

Colours used: Coal - Fancy Gloss, Magma - Fancy Gloss, Back Stamping Polish - Dance Legend

No comments:

Post a Comment