Monday 14 November 2016

Work Friendly Nails

Today I have some nice simple 'work friendly' nails to show you. I wore this last week and have now gone super holo, so it feels a little odd to be writing about these! I picked up this muted purple Barry M shade when grabbing some of their newish cocunut infusion shades, it's from their basic collection and therefore only cost £2.99! Unfortunately it is quite similar on the nail to their coconut infusions shade 'Oasis' which I bought at the same time.

I'm lucky enough to be able to wear whatever crazy nail polish I like to the office, but I do have to tone it down a little if I'm off to a client meeting. This muted shade is perfect for an autumn/winter work meeting! I decided to add a little interest by using a small nail art brush to paint on some chevrons at the base of each nail. To be honest I'm not especially pleased with how these turned out, it was quite late when I did them and they are just too wonky! Next time I do this I'll use a strinping brush as I think it would help me achieve neater lines.
Colours used: Vintage Violet - Barry M, Uptown Glamour - Nails Inc, Soho Silver - Nails Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment