Friday 23 December 2016

Cosy Christmas Nails

It's Christmas eve eve! Two sleeps till Christmas! I haven't done nearly as many Christmas nails as I would have liked this year as it's been so busy at work, I have a whole list of ideas I'll have to save till next time. I got one of Mo You London's new Christmas plates (Festive Collection 45) as a surprise pre-Christmas gift from my boyfriend, as he new I'd want to use it before Christmas  - he's a keeper! The designs on this plate are adorable, they have a similar look to the ones in the Enchanted collection, with animals, or Christmas creatures, in the middle framed by a pattern.

I used my Uber Mat to make decals for these so I could add colours, the images aren't too fiddly to colour in. I did leave them over night, and had to use my back up clear polish so they were a little brittle in the morning which wasn't ideal. It made them quite thick, but they looked good and that's what counts! A few people have told me they look like wrapping paper, which reminds me I really ought to finish wrapping presents...
Colours used: Emerald Green - Barry M, Party In Rio - Colors by Llarowe, Gold Foil Effect - Barry M, Silver Foil Effect - Barry M, Alpine Snow - OPI, Cappucino - Barry M, W18 - Color Cosmetic

No comments:

Post a Comment