Saturday 24 December 2016

So this is Christmas...

So this is Christmas...Eve! I have finally managed to fit in some freehand Christmas nail art! I was hoping to get some more in before Christmas but time is just flying by. I had a couple of friends over for a Christmas nails afternoon with Christmas movies, mince pies and mulled wine. so in a way I'm impressed I managed to do some neat-ish lines!

I used a small nail art brush to paint the outline of each festive item and then colour them in. For the parcels and the outline of the berries I used a nail art pen to get fine lines. Overall I like the design, with the exception of the presents, as they came out a little wobbly. I also think the red is not quite as Christmassy as I had hoped. I should have used one with flecks of gold in instead of flecks of pink!

Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas!
Colours used: Party In Rio - Colors by Llarowe, Cocoa - Barry M, British Racing Green - Butter London. Alpine Snow - OPI, Dead Heat - Barry M, Nail Art Pen In Black - Barry M, Lady In Black - OPI, Uptown Glamour - Nails Inc, Soho Silver - Nails Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment