Sunday 7 May 2017

Stamping Sunday: Cacti with Kaleidoscope

Hi everyone! Tonight I'm showing you the sparkly cactus nail art I did for the bank holiday last weekend. I spent the weekend staying in a cottage on the grounds of Montacute House National Trust property with my boyfriend and his family, so these pictures bring back fond memories!

For the cactus images I used the Uber Chic succulent plate and the reverse stamping technique with my Uber Mat. You can see instructions in pictures here. The green glitter I used was Secret from Fun Lacquer which isn't full cover, so I used a Spring Green from Barry M behind it to give it a stronger colour. For the accent nail and thumb nail I used a peel off base coat and sponged on Kaleidoscope from Fun Lacquer which I think had a good contrast with the cacti.

I used different images on each hand but all my pictures of the right hand a pretty blurry so I've only included one today!
Colours used: Lakodom - Picture Polish, Kaleidoscope - ILNP, Black Knight - Mo You London, Blueberry - Barry M, Pomegranate - Barry M, Key Lime - Barry M, Spring Green - Barry M, Secret - Fun Lacquer

No comments:

Post a Comment