Sunday 28 May 2017

Stamping Sunday - Holiday Nails

Hi everyone! Today I'm bringing you my holiday nails from my week in Scotland. I have to admit I am not happy to be home, it was a great week! I used Mo You Londons Scandi 01 plate to create some holiday themed nails before I went. I liked the idea of trying to spot all the things on my nails on the holiday, but didn't quite manage to get them all! I saw sun, clouds, rain, hills (but not snow capped mountains) and castles. Sadly I saw no ferris wheels, light houses, hot air balloons or volkswagen camper vans.

I used my Uber Mat and the advanced stamping technique to create this with a variety of colours (listed below the images). You can see a picture tutorial how I did it here. I love the Scandi plates and all the options with them, I'm looking forward to using them for some similar London themed designs at some point, but I have a long long list of things to try so it might be a while!

Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend :)
Colours used: Blueberry - Barry M, Black Knight - Mo You London, Spring Green - Barry M, Alpine Snow - OPI, Key Lime - Barry M, Dead Heat - Barry M, Cappuccino - Barry M, Cocoa - Barry M, Seven Dials - Nails Inc


No comments:

Post a Comment