Tuesday 2 April 2019

Baker Street Blue & White Plaid

Hello nail people - I'm back! Only managed one blog post last month due to my laptop breaking. It took me some time of convincing myself it would work again, then some time to choose a new one before I ended up here! Now all set up on my new one and ready to catch up on my nail art backlog! Just need to get my old watermark back...

This is one from nearer the beginning of March, I wanted to give my Holy Shapes 19 stamping plate  from Mo You London a go. I bought this one aaaages ago and was super excited to use it but somehow it got overtaken by other things, probably because I bought it around Christmas time (2017!!). So on my ring finger and thumb nails I used white a white base and Baker Street (a Nails Inc classic) for the lines. For the solid line I used a gold foil effect polish from Barry M. Made a little bit of a mess of it but it mostly worked!

On my index finger I added a gold flakie topper from ILNP over the white polish. I used two layers and was very impressed with it, the flakes lie nice and flat and have a good shine to them and good coverage. More catch up nails to come!
Colours used: Baker Street - Nails Inc, Floral Street - Nails Inc, Foil Effect in Gold - Barry M, Karma - ILNP

No comments:

Post a Comment