Monday 8 April 2019

Ocean At Night Nails ft. Starwhal

Heyy everyone! Last catch up before I'm onto the nail art I'm currently wearing. I was hoping to get my old laptop up and running so I could get my old watermark back but no such luck this evening so we've still got the yellow logo on my nail pictures! This nail art was one I'd been meaning to do for a while, using the Sailor 18 plate from Mo You London which I absolutely adore! I was also keen to try out this lovely blue metallic, Seventh Seal, having enjoyed another Emily de Molly magnetic polish I bought recently.

I started with a base of white on my index and little fingernails, and Seventh Seal on all other nails. Seventh Seal is a magnetic polish, so I used the circle end of my nail magnet to create a special effect. You can just about see in the pictures that there are darker circles in the middle of those nails. On the middle two nails of each hand I stamped shoals of fish. On the other nails I used my Uber Mat to create some decals. For all decals I have used a holographic silver to fill in the gaps so the little stars would shine through.

You can't see very well as the images wouldn't quite fit but the creatures at the top of my index fingernails are narwhals with stars (hence 'Starwhal'), underneath are humpback whales. I was really pleased with these :) worth the wait! I kept them on for quite a while. Hope you like them too!
Colours used: Seventh Seal - Emily de Molly, Floral Street - Nails Inc, Midnight Mischief - Painted Polish, Foil Effect in Silver - Barry M,  Harp On It - Color Club

No comments:

Post a Comment