Tuesday 16 April 2019

Bunnies and Sprinkles!

Hi everyone! Next up in the clairestelle8 challenge is Bunnies or Chicks. I was tempted to try and do some little fuzzy yellow chick nail art, but I wouldn't even know where to start with that! Strangely of all the many many stamping plates I own I still don't have any Easter ones, so I end up doing freehand stuff for Easter each year.

On my middle, little finger and thumb nails I started with a white base, and used a small nail art brush to paint little lines in a variety of pastel colours. They are a little uneven but I was generally pretty pleased with the result. The bunny ears on my other nails weren't so good. I think I used a grey that's too pale and didn't stand out enough against the pastel blue and green. I'm so out of practise with freehand that although they are simple shapes they are a bit wonky!

So that was my take on the bunnies or chicks theme. This time I am quite enjoying having some Spring pastels on my nails!
Colours used: Floral Street - Nails Inc, Mint Green - Barry M, Laguna - Barry M, White Horse Street - Nails Inc, Notting Hill Carnival - Nails Inc, Strawberry Ice-cream - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment