Saturday 6 April 2019

Spaced Out Nail Art

Hey everyone! More nail art catch up tonight, this time in the form of some space themed nails. This is an idea I had in my head for some time, I thought metallic purple would work well with my Mo You London Sci-Fi 10 plate. I used a mixture of techniques, with a little bit of layered stamping and a variety of styles of image.

For all apart from my little finger I used advanced stamping, even if I was just filling in a few small patches of colour. I used my faithful old Uber Mat for this, creating decals which I coloured in with dotting tools. I'm still so glad I discovered advanced stamping, it still requires some skill but allows me to get an effect I just couldn't on my own. Much more detail and intricacy!

Overall pleased with the look, and it reminds me of having family friends over. I always enjoy being able to associate memories with my nail art! Definitely looking forward to doing more nail art with this stamping plate, in particular using the little cats in space helmets.
Colours used: Hi Fi - ILNP, Floral Street - Nails Inc, Midnight Mischief - Painted Polish, Foil Effect in Gold - Barry M, Foil Effect in Silver - Barry M, Copper Mine - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment