Monday 13 May 2019

Emily de Molly - Gravity Drive

Hello nail people - long time no see! I've been away on a couple of weekends away and a week in Scotland so while it has been lovely I have got a bit behind on blogging. Today I've just got the one polish to talk about. I took it with me to Scotland and although it's not the most seasonal shade I love it! It's a really sparkly colour with lots of depth. Quite a good glitter density as well, the below pictures show the polish directly painted on rather than sponged.

This is my forth Emily de Molly polish, they've not been one of the brands I've got really into. However after a few recent purchases I've realised every one of my four Emily de Molly polishes has blown me away, so I think we can see where this will go! Below I have put a few pictures where I've tried to capture some of the wonderful sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment