Thursday 30 May 2019

Fata Morgana Flower Nails

Good evening nail people! Tonight I'm sharing some spring nails from a couple of weeks ago. Where is the time going?!  I saw a picture of Cirque Colors Fata Morgana on Instagram and as I haven't worn it for a while thought I'd give it a go with some Spring flowers. I used the Mo You London Flower Power 23 plate for the images.

For this design as per usual I used the advanced stamping technique with my Uber Mat! You can see how here. I like these but wasn't massively feeling them at the time. They're nice enough I just think I must have been in the mood for something brighter! (now have bright safari nail art so looking forward to sharing that with you!
Colours used: Fata Morgana - Cirque Colors, White Stamping Polish - Emily de Molly, Taos - Cirque Colors, Wildflower - Cirque Colors, Notting Hill Carnival - Nails Inc, Gold Digger - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment