Sunday 19 May 2019

Stamping Sunday: Origami In The Sky

Hello world! I am playing catch up as usual but am pleased to be sharing this nail art today as I loved it! Kept this on for at least a week. It was on my nail art to do list for some time but came out well (if I do say so) and I liked it even more than I expected to. My favourite nail is the thumb nail in the top right picture with the squid and diplodocus. 

I started with a blue base on all nails accept my ring finger nail, where I used a holographic silver base. I followed the silver with a holographic glitter from Barry M, which is surprisingly good holo given it is a mainstream band and is a polish from a few years ago too. For the origami images I used the advanced stamping technique (you can see how here). I tried making entire nail decals together but did have to cut and pasts some of the images separately as I'd stamped them too far apart.

Simple design but I loved it and I think it works well for spring. What do you think?
Colours used: Can't Find My Czechbook - OPI, Midnight Mischief - Painted Polish, White Stamping Polish - Emily de Molly, Harp On It - Color Club, Diamond Glitter - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment