Thursday 14 November 2019

Foxy Autumn Nails

Hey everyone, I'm back again already with some more autumn nail art! I enjoyed doing these on Sunday afternoon at my grandparents house, I've been wanting to try these fox images from the Uber Chic Woodland Chic stamping plate for quite some time. I used a cream base for most nails, and on the accent nail, black with a gold flakie topper. It's an old Nails Inc one I picked up in TK Maxx a few years ago.

I stamped the images onto the cream nail polish and then added a layer of quick dry top coat to protect them from the nail polish remover in the next step. Once dry I mixed some sharpie ink and nail polish remover on a piece of tin foil, and used a small nail art brush to colour in the images. I had to mix it up quite a few times as it dries pretty fast!

There wasn't much more to this one really! It took a while as there were a few layers of polish to dry but it was a pretty simple process. I used sharpie ink as I don't really have any fox coloured nail polish! They did come out a bit more of a bright orange than I was going for but I suppose they are cartoon foxes so it kind of works!
Colours used: Cream Soda - Barry M, Lady In Black - OPI, Black Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, Orange Sharpie, The Donmar - Nails Inc

2 comments:

  1. It is a nice mani and cool you used the Sharpie! Liking the Nails Inc glitter too. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :) The sharpie was a good back up!

      Delete