Wednesday 27 November 2019

Nails Inc Blame It On The Rainbow

Hello world! Just a quick blog post today in the form of a review of one of the Nails Inc duo's. I'd been considering this for a while but I'm not much of a pink person, but then I found it in TK Maxx so it was clearly meant to be! I normally wear nail art and decided to try this during the week between a couple of other designs, and ended up keeping it on longer than expected as it was so lovely.

What's Poppin' is a lovely bright yet warm pink with a hint of lilac. I don't usually go for pink but I was so pleased with how this looked. The shade is flattering and so glossy. I was also really please with the consistency and the brush was a great shape making it easy to use. I used two coats as I could just about see some nail line when I held my nails up to the light with one coat, but this could definitely work as a one coater.

Rainbow Sprinkles is exactly what it says on the tin! A mixture of different coloured glitter particles in a clear base. It's super sparkly and fun! The glitter is fairly densely packed so I built this up with a few coats rather than sponging it on. I did use a sheer pink base as I knew my nail would show a little underneath, however I think the glitter distracted my eyes away from that anyway!

So as you can see - a clear winner! I would definitely recommend this duo.
Colours used: What's Poppin - Nails Inc, Rainbow Sprinkles - Nails Inc, Bashful - Barry M

2 comments: