Wednesday 12 August 2020

Nails Inc Freshly Juiced Duo

Hello all! I am writing from the uncharacteristically warm south of England today, so this summery nail art seems quite fitting! I bought the Freshly Squeezed nail polish duo from Nails Inc when I was ordering some more face masks from them and I'm so glad I did, they're gorgeous! I absolutely love getting new Nails Inc polishes, the formulas are so good and the brush size is perfect so they're super satisfying to apply. The duo's are a good price too (£15 for the pair). This particular set is also scented, and after how much I loved their peach scented nail polishes that was another selling point for me.

For this look I alternated the orange and pink polishes across may nails, and used the advanced stamping technique to create decals for the flowers on my middle two finger nails and thumb nails. The image is from Mo You London's Flower Power 03 stamping plate. The look was finished off with a glossy top coat (also Nails Inc) which I must admit dampened the smell a little bit but it finished the look nicely. It's the first time I've worn matching nail art on both hands for a while, and I have enjoyed the simplicity of the design and the brightness. I love the packaging for this set to, it's a winner all round!
Colours used: Not From Concentrate - Nails Inc,  Looking Super Juicy - Nails Inc, Black Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, Seven Dials - Nails Inc, Cream Soda - Barry M

2 comments:

  1. These look nice, was tempted but this set too :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh you should! They're so lovely to paint with and so vibrant. Thanks :)

      Delete