Monday 28 December 2020

Cat and Mouse Christmas

Hey everyone! Back again and a bit behind with the glam nails challenge as these should have been posted yesterday. The prompt was Christmas presents, and I knew I wanted to use this cat image from my new Mo You London stamping plate, Noel 09. I used a similar theme for the wording, and also the gift tag image which I rather like. I also couldn't resist using this cute little mouse image, even though it isn't directly present related. I like the idea that it's looking curiously over at the cat, waiting for its present!

I started with a base of red and white (colours listed below the pictures) and got them a little mixed up as I think I should have done one less red nail, I was just enjoying using this gorgeous shade again! I then stamped the wording on my little finger, and created decals for all my other nails, you can see how here. All the images I used are from the Noel 09 plate. I do wish I'd managed to find space for the adorable little rabbit featured on the plate as well!

On the whole I'm happy with them though I did mess up a little in a couple of places and could have probably done the cat on a white background which would have let it stand out better. 

Colours used: Say Love - ILNP, Christmas Cookie - ILNP, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend, Foil Effects in Gold - Barry M, Evergreen - Picture Polish, Playing Koi - Essie, Grey - Barry M, Cream Soda - Barry M

1 comment: