Thursday 10 December 2020

Meowy Christmas Santa Claws!

Hi again! Back already as I have some more nail art to share from the weekend. This was done for the Holo Taco 'Holodays' prompt. The images are from Mo You London's Noel 10 plate and I just had to squeeze it in as one of my Christmas looks this year, they're so cute! A Simply Nailogical/ Holo Taco competition seemed like the perfect occasion!

I started with a base of dark green (colours listed below the pictures) and a couple of Holo Taco toppers to lighten it up a bit. I then used gold to add the wording on my ring fingernail, and made decals for the rest of the nails, you can see how here. I enjoyed getting some Christmassy colours out for the cat hats! I think the base colour was too dark really, which I should have known! I thought the toppers would lighten it up a bit more than they did. A couple of pictures are from outdoors again as I took them at the same time as the pictures from my last post!

Colours used: Stylenomics - Essie, Linear Holo Taco - Holo Taco, Gold Flakie Holo Taco - Holo Taco, Black Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, Foil Effects in Gold - Barry M, Say Love - INLP, Secret - Fun Lacquer, Playing Koi - Essie, Grey - Barry M, Floral Street - Barry M

2 comments: