Thursday 31 December 2020

Happy New Yeap!

The title of this blog post is not a typo... I just couldn't quite fit the happy new year wording on my thumb nail and this is what I ended up with -see below! This is another day late prompt for the Glam Nails Challenge December, I shouldn't really be late at the moment as I have time off, but between the walking and cooking (I've been trying some new dishes that take ages!) and general other things around the house I've been doing I somehow seem to have got a bit behind!

For this look I started with a base of Play Rose from Holo Taco as I think it's the perfect new year shade and so delightfully glittery! I used three layers over a peel off base. I then used images from Mo You London's Festive 05 stamping plate which has a new year theme. It's my only new year plate and is  a great go to for my new year nail art! I picked a few images and stamped them all in black. It's a good job I forgot to file my thumb nail as I struggled to fit the image on as it was! My favourites are the clock and champagne nails.

I'm pleased with these, how could I not be when they are so sparkly!! Couldn't be more new year-sy in my opinion! I have another new year look on my other hand which I hope to share tomorrow. Happy new year!

Colours used: Play Rose - Holo Taco, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend

2 comments: