Sunday 24 January 2021

A snowy winter night

Hi everyone! Back with more Emily de Molly snowy effect nail polish today - I'm not sure if the intention was for it to be snowy effect but it certainly works well for it! This look is for the Glam Nails Challenge Jan prompt 'snowy forest'. I had some difficulty coming up with something for this even though I do love the theme!

I started with a base of Mantra from Emily de Molly, and then used my Mo You London Noel 06 stamping plate for the layered trees, wolves, star and moon. The grey trees came out a bit darker than expected because of the dark background but I still like them. I really love this nail polish as a snowy background for snow themed nail art. We actually had some snow here today, which is fairly rare here in the south of England - it's been great fun!

Colours used: Mantra - Emily de Molly, White Horse Street - Nails Inc, White Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend, Foil Effects in Silver - Barry M, Crystal Shimmer - Accessorize 

2 comments: