Wednesday 20 January 2021

Snowy McSnowmanFace

Wasn't sure what to call this one so Snowy McSnowmanFace it is! This is for another Glam Nails Challenge prompt and is something I was planning to do anyway with this gorgeous base colour. Emily de Molly released a collection last year of semi-sheer polishes with white flecks, and I picked up a few of them in blue, green/teal and burgundy. I thought they'd be perfect to create a snowy background for snowmen and was not disappointed.

So, I started with a base two generous coats of Already Done from Emily de Molly. I was expecting good things as all my Emily de Molly polishes are gorgeous, and this really didn't disappoint! I love the depth this polish creates and I only needed two coats to get it (some sheers I find take a lot more). For the snowmen I used images from Mo You London's Festive 45 stamping plate, and created decals on my Uber Mat to colour them in. There wasn't much else to it really, I was going to add some snowflakes on my other nails but thought I'd keep it as it is to enjoy the base colour!

Overall I'm pretty happy with these, I reckon these colours will keep coming out at Christmas and in the winter for snow themed looks. I love polishes with a bit of depth!

Colours used: Already Done - Emily de Molly, Black Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, Cream Soda - Barry, Maldives - Picture Polish, Evergreen - Picture Polish, Misery - ILNP, Beach Hut - Models Own

2 comments:

  1. This is really cute and love the base. Yes cool titled haha :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much :D Hehe I couldn't resist! Seems it was well timed after all the snow in the UK today (not here though!)

    ReplyDelete