Thursday 14 January 2021

Very Frosty Frosted Metals

Hey everyone! Back with some Holo Taco polishes to share with you today. I was lucky enough to be given the Holo Taco Frosted Metals collection for Christmas by my partner, and had great fun taking pictures of all their shinyness and of course trying them out on my nails! I decided to start with a skittle mani look so I could try them all at once and was impressed with just how sparkly they are. It's hard to photograph the effect properly but I don't have many metallics quite like them. I thought Fake Date (the pink one) in particular was super sparkly!

After I'd painted two coats of each polish on my nails, I used Mo You London's Festive 02 stamping plate and some white stamping polish to add a selection of snowflakes to my nails. They images come out lovely and clear and crisp, I'm really pleased with them. I finished with a glossy top coat and then had fun taking pictures! Unfortunately most of my pictures were quite blurry in the end, these ones were the best of the lot!

Colours used: Fake Date - Holo Taco, Cold Shoulder - Holo Taco, Mint Money - Holo Taco, Gift Receipt - Holo Taco, Cheap Champagne - Holo Taco, White Stamping Polish - Holo Taco

2 comments:

  1. OMG they look super amazing and love the stamping :-D

    Did you tell your partner to get them or did he "know"? I have to tell mine mostly, though he did surprise me with a few. Usually need a wishlist haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much :)
      We watched the release video together (I put it on the TV) and I was dithering over whether to get them. I didn't expect him to order them though because the postage to the UK is so much!
      A lot of the time people don't get nail polish for me as they know I have so much, but I suppose he has the advantage of being able to go upstairs and see what I have!

      Delete